To remove plans associated with their account:
- Log into your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
- Locate the user with a plan you'd like to cancel and click on them to reveal more details in the side panel
- Click Plans on the side panel and the click Edit for the plan you're like to modify
To add an end date to the plan:
- Uncheck the box next to 'No end date'
- Enter an end date
- Click Update to save changes
To cancel the plan:
- Click Cancel plan in the bottom left
- Finally, you'll have the option to offer them a refund
Note: If you're canceling their plan mid-cycle, they've already paid upfront for the current month and you might want to offer them a refund for the portion for the month they haven't used. (I.e. If you bill on the 1st of the month and it's June 15th, you'd want to offer 50% of the monthly cost for the plan as a refund. This accounts for the June 16-30 portion they already paid for upfront on June 1st).
- When you've either entered an amount or left the refund amount as '0,' click Confirm.
To learn how to remove a user from your Optix account, visit our FAQ here.