- Log in to your Optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Plans from the left-hand menu
- Locate the plan which you'd like to modify, then click View/Edit
- Make the necessary changes to the plan allowance, description, pricing, etc. If you'd like to modify a specific type of access, you'll need to click Remove in the bottom right corner and re-add the access with the new type of allowance
Note: If you edit a type of access in the plan--for example the plan currently allows 10 hours of meeting room booking per month and you update the plan to include 20 hours of meeting room booking--saving the changes will reset the allowance for the month back to zero. This means that if you change their allowance from 10 hours to 20 hours mid-cycle when a particular user assigned to the plan has already consumed 5 hours of meeting room booking so far this month, updating their plan will set their allowance to '0 of 20 hours used' immediately. If you'd like to avoid this reset, make changes to plans as close to your monthly billing date as possible.
- When you're satisfied with your changes, click Save
- This will open a popup window asking you if you'd like to email users currently assigned to this plan to let them know about any changes you've made. To waive this, uncheck the box next to 'Notify all users of this change'
- When you're satisfied, click Confirm
Note: Any updates to the plan's hourly booking/daily check-in allowances will come into effect immediately. Any edits to the cost of the plan will come into effect the following billing date.