To add a new member to an existing team:
- Log into your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
- Select the Teams tab
- Locate the team that you'd like to add a new member too, and click the team
- Scroll down and select the 'Members' section on the righthand side panel
- Click Add Member
- Type the email address of the team member you'd like to add, then click Add
Note: If the team has been assigned to a plan with individual usage (i.e. each member of the team has access to 30 hours of hot desk access per month), you'll need to manually add the new member(s) onto the plan immediately in order to ensure the new member has access to the plan and is reflected on the team's upcoming invoices.
To learn how to adjust who on a team has access to a plan, click here.
To learn more about the differences between 'individual usage' and 'shared usage' plans, click here.
To remove a member of an existing team:
- Log in to your optixapp.com subdomain
- Click Users from the left-hand menu
- Click in to the Teams tab
- Highlight the team for which you wish to make the change
- In the side panel, click in to Members
- Click the more button (three vertical dots) next to the user you wish to remove
- Click Remove