Plans allow you to offer custom access to the spaces and amenities within your venues. To assign a new plan to a team:
- Log in to your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
- Select the Teams tab
- Find the team to which you'd like to assign a plan to reveal the side panel. Click Plans and then click Add Plan
- Choose which plan you'd like to invite them to from the dropdown menu
- Complete the fields
- Select whether the plan is based on shared or individual usage
Note: You can create 'Shared usage' and 'Individual usage' to meet the needs of the team, as well as individual members of the team. 'Shared usage' grants all team members access to a pooled allowance (e.g. x hours of meeting room time each month to be shared by the team, whereas 'Individual usage' grants each person access to their own allowance (e.g. x hours of meeting room time each month given to Team Member A and that same x hours of meeting room time is also given to Team Member B, but none is granted to Team Member C).
To select 'Shared usage':
- Under the pricing model, click Shared usage
- Click Next
- Complete the Special terms and Discount fields (if applicable)
- Click Confirm
To select Individual usage:
- Under the pricing model, click Individual usage
- Click Next to select which people will be on that plan (the cost will be multiplied by the number of people selected)
- Set a discount (if applicable)
- Click Confirm
Finally, if you want the team's designated team admin to agree to the details of their plan, select the checkbox for Require team to agree and they will receive an email with a link to where they can review and accept the plan. Otherwise, simply leave this checkbox unticked and the team or a member will be immediately added to the plan and ready to go!
Note: If you select this checkbox and require the team to agree, no invoices will be created for that team and they will not be able to use the plan access until they accept the plan.