When you create a plan, you can grant users specific levels of access. For information on how to do this, visit our FAQ here.
When users go over their allotted space access (i.e. 5 hours a month in the 'Ocean View Meeting Room'), they must pay an overage fee for the extra time.
You can include a discount within a plan for these types of additional bookings. This discount can apply to:
- All spaces
- A specific space (i.e. Waterview Private Office)
- A group of spaces (i.e. Any Private Office)
To add a discount to a plan:
- Log in to your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Plans from the left-hand menu
- To create a new plan with a discount, click the blue plus button. To add a discount onto an existing plan, instead click View/edit next to the plan you'd like to modify
- Click Add access to choose the type of access you would like to give to users assigned to this plan
Note: If you edit an existing plan, the discount will take effect immediately. All subsequent bookings made by users who are already on the plan will receive this discount.
- Once you have selected the access type, add a discount percentage in the Discount field
Now, when a user makes a booking for this space or space type, a discount will be automatically applied to their overage fee and the discounted charge will be added to their next invoice.
To learn how to instead add a discount on an individual user/team invoice instead of a full plan, click here.