You can use the 'Free/Busy' feature of the Optix app to schedule a meeting for a time when everyone you'd like to invite to the meeting is available.
Note: At this time, this feature is only available if your venue has a Microsoft Exchange calendar integration enabled.
To schedule a meeting and check the availability of your invitees:
- Tab the Book icon
- Select Schedule a Meeting
- Input the meeting information, such as title, invitees, duration and preferred time
Note: Instead of choosing a specific time, you can select "Earliest available," which will evaluate the attendee's calendars for the next time that everyone is free.
- Tap Next
- Your proposed meeting will be highlighted in green. You can change the date or time of the meeting by moving the slider, which will update the availability information for each attendee. If you would like to select a different date, you can see which days are available for your attendees:
- Green dots indicate that all attendees and at least one room is available
- Orange dots indicate that one or more of your invitees cannot attend
- Red dots indicate that no one can attend and/or there are no rooms available for that duration on that particular day