Leveraging the filters available within the 'User' section of your venue dashboard allows you to search for individual users, as well as filter by a few different criteria.
- Log into your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
At the top of the tab, there are a number of filters, as well as a search bar. To select a filter, simply click the arrow next to it to reveal a dropdown menu.
- User status: Filter to only show either 'active', 'pending', and/or 'lead' users on your account
Note: Leads are users who have begun the self-onboarding process (i.e. registered an email) but haven't completed the registration process. To learn more about self-onboarding, click here.
- Plan: Filter to only show users on a specific plan
Note: The 'Plan' filter has its own search bar, which allows you to search for a plan by name. You can also layer your search (i.e. show all users on a type of "community" plan).
- Permissions: Filter to only show users who have denied their Optix app access to their phone's Bluetooth and/or Location Services, affecting the accuracy of your analytics
- Device: Filter to only show users on Android, iOS, or users who haven’t yet downloaded your venue’s app onto their mobile phone
- Payment: Finally, the payment filter gives you the chance to filter by two variables. You can filter to show only users who have (or don’t have) a payment method attached to their account, and/or users who have auto-payments on or off. This will bring up a number of filters, as well as a search bar. Use the search bar to locate a specific user. To toggle on one of the filters, click the filter and then check the box you're interested in viewing
Additionally, you can leverage this feature to send a targeted group of users within your venue the same message. To learn how to message a group of members simultaneously, click here.