- Tap the Menu icon in the upper-left corner
- Select Book a room
- To book a room right now, skip to step 5. Otherwise, choose the date you'd like to book (today, tomorrow, or date to pick a date father in the future)
- Tap Filter to adjust the length and timing of your booking
- Select the room which you'd like to use by tapping it
Note: If you're booking a room for today, you'll notice an icon indicating the availability of the room right now. In the example above, the icon is green and says the Studio Executive Boardroom is available for at least the next 2 hours. If the room was currently booked, the icon would be red and would indicate the next available time the meeting room was bookable (i.e. 2:00pm). These icons are only available if you're booking a meeting room for today (vs. booking one for tomorrow or another future date.
- Select the timing of your booking. Adjust the start time, end time, and duration of your meeting by tapping and dragging the sliders up and down
- When you're satisfied with the timing of your booking, tap Next
- Finally, you can modify the details of your booking. Give your booking a title, add invitees and choose a plan (if applicable).
Note: If you see 'No plan,' you will be charged for the booking. If you're on multiple plans (or aren't seeing your plan selected), tap the Cost/Plan section to see available plans and select which one you'd like the booking to come out of.
- When you're done, tap CONFIRM BOOKING
- You (and anyone else you've invited to your booking) will receive a confirmation email