There are two different methods for editing/canceling a room booking, depending on whether or not the booking has already begun.
To cancel an active room booking:
- From any screen of your app, tap the active booking tray (at the bottom of the screen)
- Tap End booking
- Confirm you'd like to end the booking immediately by tapping End booking
The unused portion of the booking will be credited back to your account
Note: Optix will round to the next 15 minute increment. For example in the cancelled booking below, the booking was cancelled at 12:25pm, resulting in the booking ending at 12:30pm.
To edit or cancel an upcoming room booking:
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper-left corner
- Select My room bookings
- Tap the booking you’d like to edit
- To cancel, scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Cancel booking. To modify the meeting, instead tap the Edit icon to adjust the time, name, duration, or to invite others