In order to finalize your Optix app, you'll need to choose a high-quality image which represents each of the bookable spaces within a venue.
High-quality images will provide the best mobile experience for your users. In order to select the highest quality images, please familiarize yourself with the following Do's and Don'ts.
- Capture high resolution photos. Because the image will be quite small on the screen, a high resolution image is very important. Avoid blurry or grainy photos.
- Capture natural light. But if that's not an option, work to minimize shadows and capture the space as best you can.
- Show off the entire space. Instead of photographing a small section of the room or desk, show as much of the space as possible so your users understand what type of space they'll be reserving.
- Ensure your photos are a minimum 700x400 pixels
- Overly stage your space. You want to showcase your space as accurately as possible, so photograph in its natural state.
- Include people. Since these aren't marketing photos, images of the empty space will better display what users will be booking.