Learn about the different space types and how to select one when creating or editing your space.
You are able to select from five different space types:
- Hot Desks: Desks that are bookable in Optix
- Dedicated Desks: Desks that are not bookable in Optix
- Meeting Room: Rooms that are bookable in Optix
- Conference Room: Large rooms that are bookable in Optix
- Private Office: Rooms that are not bookable in Optix
Note: If you want your venue's Private Offices to appear bookable, then you can set them as meeting rooms.
Note for 'Optix for Enterprise' clients only: Although some spaces cannot be booked by users in Optix (i.e. dedicated desks and private offices), the usage in all space types can be tracked with beacons.
To learn how to modify a space's designated space type after you've already created a profile for the space, click here.