There are three types of space access you can add to a plan:
- A specific space (e.g. a private office membership)
- A group of spaces (e.g. a dedicated desk membership)
- Your venue (e.g. a day pass membership)
To offer space access to your user/team plans:
- Log in to your optixapp.com subdomain
- Select Plans from the left-hand menu
- Create a new plan or select an existing one to edit
- Scroll to the 'Access / discount' section and click Add access
- Choose an 'Access type' of either Hourly bookings (users can book the spaces within your venues) or Daily check-ins (users are granted days of access to your venues).
Note: To learn more about how daily check-ins work, click here.
- Then select whether they will have access in days, hours, or a $ amount and the value
- Optionally enter a discount. This discount will be offered to a user on any overage fees they incur
Note: This means that if the user has 4 hours of meeting room bookings included in their plan and you add a 10% discount, when the user books their 5th our of meeting room time in a month they'll book it at 10% off the general rate. Discounts can only be applied to hourly bookings.
- To give multiple spaces access within the same plan, you can simply click the Add access button again to layer access