User and invoice information can be exported from within your Optix web dashboard. Our support team is happy to help with any other data requests.
User information exports
The user data export will generate a .csv file containing the account information for the selected users (name, email, plans, company, team, custom user properties etc.). User booking data will not be included as part of this export.
- Click Users from the left-hand menu
- Locate the user(s) for which you'd like to export data, and select the checkboxes next to their names. To select all, click the checkbox at the top of the table
- Click Export all from the blue bar that appears on the bottom of your screen
Optix has the ability to export your invoice data in a generic .csv file, as well as .csv files formatted for Xero and Zoho.
- Click Invoices from the left-hand menu
- Select the checkboxes to the left of the invoices you'd like to export. To select all, click the checkbox at the top of the table
- Click Export invoice data from the blue bar that appears on the bottom of your screen
- Select which format you'd like (Generic, Zoho-compatible, or Xero-compatible) to start your .csv file download
Other data exports
Looking to export booking or check-in data? Our support team is able to help. Please send an email to email@example.com outlining the information that you are looking for and we will do our best to accommodate your request.