Note: If you are interested in having SSO enabled for your instance of Optix, please get in touch with our support team.
If using Microsoft Azure, this document will guide you through the process.
1. Log in into your Microsoft Azure Admin Center, click “Enterprise applications” and then “All applications”. At the top of your app list click on “New application”.
2. Select “Non-gallery application” and choose a name for you new app.
3. Select SAML authentication
4. Upload the SSO metadata file that you have received from the Optix development team
5. Configure the claims as shown in the image below
6. Assign the user/groups from the “User and groups” menu.
7. Send the “Login URL”, “Azure ID Identifier” and “Logout URL”, and also the Base64 Certificate to your contact at Optix
Need more info on Apps, Integrations & Payment Gateways?