In accordance with Section 4.2.6 of the App Store Review Guidelines, Apple requires that apps are published from a developer account registered to your organization. Apple no longer permits us to publish apps for third parties from our developer account.
You must first create an Apple Developer Account if you don't already have one. Once this is complete, you will need to add Optix as an admin via App Store Connect. Details on these processes are included below.
Steps to register for an Apple Developer Account
- Log in with your Apple ID and search for or request a D-U-N-S number for your organization. If your organization is a sole proprietorship, you can enroll as an individual and bypass the D-U-N-S number requirement. After requesting a D-U-N-S Number, please allow up to 5 business days to receive your number. Once you receive your D-U-N-S Number, please allow up to 2 business days for Apple to receive your information. After this period, you may enroll as a company/organization in the Apple Developer Program. Learn more about this process here.
We recommend requesting a D-U-N-S number via the Apple website using this link. If requesting directly from the Dun & Bradstreet website, the process may take longer than 5 days. There is no need to pay to expedite the service.
- Visit https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/ to enroll in the Apple Developer Program. Apple charges an annual fee of $99 USD to maintain a developer account.
Adding Optix to your App Store Connect account
- Log in to your App Store Connect account here
- Select 'Users & Access' and then 'People'
- Click the + icon then enter the below details
First name: Casey
Last name: Yu
- Select the checkbox next to Admin to grant Optix access to set up your app, then click Next. If you have multiple apps on your account, you can specify the app to which you are granting us permissions.
- Under Developer Resources check the box to provide us “Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles”
- In the Notifications section please check off agreements, app status reports, developer response and app analytics weekly email summary
Once both processes above have been completed, please email email@example.com confirming the process has been complete.