If you assign a plan to a user but need to charge them for time already used, you can edit their invoice to reflect this charge.
- First, assign the user to a plan. Learn how to do that here. A prorated invoice will be automatically generated reflecting the cost of the plan from today (or the specified plan start date) through the last day of the current billing cycle.
- Select Users from the left-hand menu
- Locate, and click on the user
- From the user side panel, select Invoices
- Click View on the invoice to open the invoice
- Click the three dots next to the invoice line item you wish to edit
- This will open up a pop-up window allowing you to edit the details of that line item. Change the description to reflect the date range for which you're billing and the cost to reflect the updated charge
- Click New price to save your changes
To learn how to modify an invoice to add additional service charges or discounts, click here.
Need more info on Plans?