To access the invoice analytics page, click Analytics > Invoices from the left-hand menu
Invoice analytics helps you gain valuable insights into your venue's revenue stream.
In the Monthly Invoice Summary, review up to 12 months of invoices at a glance. Compare the total amount billed vs the amount actually paid month by month. Hover over a column to see the corresponding numerical value.
Below the graph, you'll see your monthly snapshot.
Here, you can review five KPI's which summarize your organization's invoicing for the current month:
- Revenue due & received this month: This is the total of all payment records minus the total of all refunds. Note: That this only includes invoices with a due date of this month and does not include any applied/used credits.
- Total overdue: This is the balance of invoices which have been due for more than the number of days you've set under Settings > Payments 'Invoice status changes from “due” to “overdue” after'.
- Expected next month: This is the projected due charges for the next calendar month.
- Total due: This is the balance of invoices which are due, but not yet overdue (any invoices which became due in the last 30 days).
- Upcoming this month: This is the projected due charges for this calendar month.