Within your Optix dashboard, you can set custom terms of service. These will be visible by tapping Terms of Service from the menu of the mobile app.
- Select Settings from the left-hand menu
- Select Mobile Apps
- Scroll down to 'Custom terms' section and toggle 'Show custom terms to my users' on
- Input your custom terms
- Your users will be prompted to review and accept your custom terms the first time they use the app.
- Any changes to the terms and conditions will not trigger a re-acceptance procedure in the app.
- There is a not a log that tracks members agreement to these terms. If you require users to specifically agree to unique terms of service we recommend utilizing an integration such as SignNow to achieve this.
Note: If you have configured any custom properties, that information will automatically cede in to an appendix to your terms and conditions in compliance with privacy regulations including GDPR.