Just getting started with creating plans for your users? Learn how to set up your first plan here. For more information on the definition of a plan, click here.
Plans must first be created in the Plans menu, then they will become available to assign to users and teams.
1. Click Plans from the left-hand menu
2. Click Add plan
3. Enter a plan name, description and make note of any restrictions associated with this plan (e.g. Monday - Friday, 8AM - 6PM only)
Note: The 'Public facing' toggle determines if users can select a particular plan either during the self-onboarding process or in-app. This is only relevant if you have set your user access settings under Settings > Web widgets > Sign up to 'Users can register themselves' or if you've enabled 'Allow users to purchase personal plans in-app' under Settings > Plans. In all other cases, plans are only assigned by administrators.
4. In the 'Billing preferences' section, specify the billing frequency (monthly, annually or one-time) as well as the price.
Note: The price should be set to the standard rate for the particular plan. If you have existing users who have special pricing arrangements, those can be managed during the process of assigning the plan to a user or team.
In the billing section, specify any standard deposit or set-up fee to be collected when the plan is first assigned to the user/team.
5. For plans that involve an allowance (days, hours or a currency amount), click Add Access/Discount. For amenity only plans (e.g. lockers, parking) click Save
6. Select Hourly bookings or Daily check-ins as your access type
Hourly bookings provides an allowance (in hours or a currency amount) that can be used towards bookings for certain resources within your location(s). This is most commonly used for meeting and conference rooms. This access type can also be used if your organization has a desk booking policy by which desks are reserved by the hour.
Daily check-ins provides a certain number of days of access to your location(s) and does not relate to a specific resource within the location. A daily check-in allowance is consumed by users registering a check-in through the app. It is the best option if you have a hot desking policy whereby users just have to let you know they've arrived for the day and can use any of the common facilities (no desk booking required).
7. Specify which location(s) and/or resources you want the access to apply to
8. Specify a discount for any overage charges in the 'Discount' field. This discount will be applied to any bookings not covered by an allowance under the plan.
9. Add additional layers of access on to the plan by following steps #5-8
Note: A single plan can involve both 'hourly bookings' access and 'daily check-ins' access types. (e.g. a plan that provides 10 hours of meeting room bookings and 15 days of hot desking per month)
10. When you're ready, click Save
Need more info on Plans?