Optix can integrate with PayPal Payments Pro to process payments. To set up the integration you will first need to get some information from your PayPal account.
Note: your PayPal account must have the 'Billing Address Requirement' setting disabled in order for the integration to function correctly. PayPal support can help you in doing this.
- Log in to your PayPal Payments Pro enabled PayPal account
- Navigate to the Profile page
- Click My selling tools from the left-hand menu
- Beside API Access, click Update
- Under 'NVP/SOAP API Integration', click Manage API credentials
- Make note of the 'API Username', 'API Password' and 'Signature' as you will need to input this information in to Optix
- Select Apps from the left-hand menu then click Find new apps
- Scroll down and click PayPal Payments Pro
- Click Install
- Input the information from PayPal in the corresponding fields
- Click Save